Saturday morning Ryan and I grabbed breakfast and met up with my dad, Steve and Russell at the apartment to take the rest of the big items to a trail and on to the parents house. During all of the commotion my mom managed to find a dog to pet... HA HA HA if you don't know my mom that is a moment that happens quiet often, she seeks them out.. they seek her out... she loves dogs... NEWAYS the funny thing this time is that the ower of this dog was Meredith H. We went from Elementary school through High school together. We were apart of the same group of friends back in Elementary and intermediate school. We caught up just a little bit and then I had to get back to (un)packing. We got everything moved to my parents house and I got the joy of hooking up the computer. James, Ashley, Abigail (daughter) and Kristen came over to see the craziness that insued :) We then proceeded to try and grab dinner in Old Town Spring but forgot about the Crawfish Boil... so Mexican it was :) Then Ryan and I ran errands and he managed to get us some tickets to Wanda Sykes

SHE WAS HILARIOUS!!! RYAN AND I ARE STILL LAUGHING AT SOME OF THE THINGS SHE SAID!!! HA HA HA HA HA
Sunday we managed to get a lot done around the house, unpacking and throwing away stuff.... we unpacked 10ish boxes... and rearranged.... It's a lot to do. Last night I went over to try and do some more unpacking and managed to empty another 5-6 boxes and rearrange some more. There is a lot more to do before the family starts showing up in a few weeks!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment