This week has been crazy... We got to see part of La Boheme, which is where RENT was taken from... it was interesting to see and hear how awesome these people can sing...
Leah is getting married this weekend,... it makes it real that I am getting married soon.... I can't believe our wedding is 14 days away. I cannot imagine myself marrying anyone else. We just fit, work, connect. Yeah we have our moments of argh but I cannot not see myself with anyone else. It's life before this moment was just life.. and now it is LIFE to the fullest. I pray everyday that our lives continue how God is wanting them to. That we travel through life growing together and carrying each other when life gets hard. I know that there is a huge grand adventure out there that God has planned for us we just have to keep going forward in strong faith that this is His path and His way..
I have dreamed all of my life and prayed just as long that this day would come... I am so glad that I met you when I did... I could not be any more grateful that it is you that I am marrying. I am gaining the best in laws I could ever ask for!!!
We just work. I love you Ryan Harrell!

No comments:
Post a Comment