Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 17, 2008

99 days...

I can't believe it is 99 days til the wedding. In 100 days I will be the new Mrs. Rachel Benke Harrell. I love it... I can't believe that I finally found my prince. I am so glad that my life took the path it did. Granted it was a little bumpy with a few twists and turns but in the end it was God's path for me to take and struggle through to get me to this point in my life. I am truly blessed to have Ryan in my life. In 13 days we will hit our 1 year mark. 343 days ago we met each other for the first time for a lunch date. I remember vividly frantically calling Cindy McLaughlin to ask her what to wear.. ha ha ha Her awesome husband David told me to wear jeans to appear more at ease. I can't believe it has been almost a year!!!!!!! Blessed are these days given to us by God!

No comments: