Tuesday - 13 random things about me...
1. I misplace everything at one point or another
2. I love Coca Cola - I even collect bottles and paraphernalia
3. I kept moving 30 more minutes away from my parents until I finally moved back to Texas
4. I love Cheese, Ranch and White gravy
5. I knew I wanted to marry Ryan before our 1 month mark
6. I have many many different clicks of friends, most of who have never met...
7. I loving cooking/baking but hate cleaning up the mess
8. My fiance spoils me
9. I love dogs - They can make me smile no matter what..
10. I would continue to work even if I won the 250 million dollar jackpot
11. My favorite numbers are 3, 5 and 7 - mostly b/c I get bored after doing things that many times...
12. I am happy and content marrying "later" in life
13. I love calendars but hate writing stuff down... ha ha ha

No comments:
Post a Comment