
Next he took me to Mark's... A really nice restaurant here in Houston. We had a really lovely dinner and then creme brulee for dessert!! I loved it!!! Then when it was time to leave we had to walk back down the stairs... and I BIT IT about halfway down. LUCKILY I managed to save myself from stumbling all the way down but I came down on my knee about two stairs further down. My DAMN RIGHT KNEE gave out again... and man is it bruised, so is my shin and the top of my foot. Needless to say the WHOLE restaurant went silent.... "cricket cricket"
Next we headed to Sambuca to listen to some Jazz music and have a drink. Then it was onto the Aquarium to catch a carriage ride around Houston. IT WAS BEAUTIFUL and ROMANTIC. My Honey is the best!


Overall It was a fantastic evening...
Saturday some of my girl friends (Cara, Ryan, Ashley and Shannon) came over to help me stuff my invitations. Mom showed up to finish addressing (she has great handwriting) and we finished almost all of them!!! I am so excited to have that over with!!! Just a few more addresses and we are done!! WOOOO HOOOO

No comments:
Post a Comment