
WOW.. I can't believe Ryan and I are days away from our 1 year mark!!! If you asked me in the weeks before I met Ryan I would have said... I love life, I am fine with being single, guys are mostly stupid, taken or not straight. I was having fun with life though. I remember telling Cindy Mclaughlin that I was done with guys and that I was just going to enjoy life until I met the man of my dreams... but that I hoped that when I met him it would be "easy" for me and I would just know... not some drawn out 2-3 years of dating or on again off again type of thing... I really just wanted to know and be at peace about it... and then it happened... I got an email from eharmony saying I was "matched" to this guy named Ryan, 36, Houston, and some job title that I had no idea what it meant.. HA HA HA HA HA
I remember "communicating" with him and him taking FOREVER to respond... I was so frustrated and I kept telling Cindy.. Why does this bug me so much?? I don't even know this guy... Wow I don't know what I would have done with out Cindy!!! Luckily she and her hubby (David) helped me out with what to wear.. and on April 30, 2007.. I met my future husband.. I remember a lot about that day.. it's weird.. they always tell you that you'll just know and you'll remember a ton from that day.. and I always thought they were crazy.. but it's true.. Cinderella stories do come TRUE!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment