Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 11, 2008

4 Things...

Four jobs I have had:
1. EOG - SR GIS Analyst
2. Halff Associates - GIS Specialist
3. TCEQ - Storm Water Permitting Team
4. Texas State University - Managing Editor - Tx Water Atlas


Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. White Nights
2. Sweet Home Alabama
3. Center Stage
4. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days


Four places I have lived:
1. The Woodlands, TX
2. Richardson, TX
3. San Marcos, TX (again)
4. Waco, TX


Four TV Shows that I watch:
1. Greys Anatomy
2. ANTM
3. The Unit
4. Reba


Four places I have been:
1. Vancouver Island
2. Lugano Switzerland
3. Costa Rica
4. Sydney Australia


People who e-mail me (regularly):
1. Ryan
2. My mom
3. My dad
4. Amanda


Four of my favorite foods:
1. Chips and Salsa/Queso/Guac
2. Pizza
3. Steak
4. Sushi


Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Home with my Ryan
2. Traveling the World
3. A cruise
4. Vegas - b/c ryan loves it

No comments: