Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Ryan's note to Rachel on our wedding day

From the Husband to be to the Wife to be:

Today is the day that I will marry the woman of my dreams!!! She is my best friend. She is the one I look forward to wake up with in the mornings and to fall asleep with at night.

I know that today on our wedding day, that she and I were ment for each other. I still thank God everyday for bringing us together when he did. He always has a plan for us, even if we don't understand or see it clearly ourselves. But he has always come through for us and will continue to in the future.

I love you honey!!! I'll be waiting for you at the end of the aisle to take your hand and begin the rest of our lives together as husband and wife.

Love,

Ryan, your Husband to be forever and ever!!!!

1 comment:

Alison, Jake, Addison, Avery and baby Bean said...

Awe! I almost teared up. That was so sweet.