12 Days to go..
Hmmm... There are only 12 days and hours left until I am the new MRS. Rachel Harrell. I am super excited. I am not nervous about Marrying Ryan only about getting all of the details taken care of. I have known for a good long while I was going to Marry Ryan.. I don't know how I knew it's the cliche I just knew... but I believe it was more God placing a calming feeling in my and him laying his hands on me saying "Rachel, this is the man that I made for you, to marry, to grow old with, to support and that will support you. The man that is to be the love of your life forever and always." It has just been known in me that I was going to marry him sooner than laters. It has been an amazing feeling, one I never questioned. And I can't believe that people start showing up in 10 days (well 9 with his parents) to witness our wonderful wedding ceremony!!!!!!
I am trying to experience these last few days as just fiances to the fullest... and I know that our lives together as husband and wife will be spectacular!!! The new chapter will hold wonderful and amazing things. I know there will be hard times and I know that we might get aggravated but in the end we will grow old together fully in love and supportive of each other.
I Love you Honey!
No comments:
Post a Comment