Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 24, 2008

56 hours....

....and I will be getting married to my best friend!


So in honor of us getting married on the 26th here's 26 random things that have happened in the past 7 months or about us
1. We got engaged on Dec. 30, 2007. Excatly 8 months after we started dating.
2. Our first date was at the Post Oak Grill, where we got the same thing to eat.
3. Our second date was Spiderman III and Nit Noi.
4. We have traveled together and we are great traveling partners.
5. Buddy became my dog too :)
6. We have made 3 ER Trips
7. I had my gallbladder out
8. We both met the other's parents before we had even dated 2 months
9. We both like blue
10. Ryan always pulls off surprises
11. I love to cook for Ryan
12. We make it work
13. I love Ryan's hugs
14. We are planning on going to Disney
15. We are contemplating moving out of the loop in the coming years.
16. Buddy hates it when we are apart
17. I am amazed at how we have both grown in the past few months.
18. We are super silly crazy about each other.
19. I know we will grow old together, walkers, canes and rocking chairs
20. We are excited about kids!
21. We always try to make the other and ourselves happy
22. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE
23. Our families are awesome
24. Our families first met Wednesday November 21, 2007. At Cavatore's!
25. We have the same color gorgeous green eyes!!!
26. I can't wait to be the new Mrs. Rachel Benke Harrell

No comments: