It has come back around to the 4th.. a year ago.. Ryan was with us for the parade... and this year he was there again :) I am so thankful to God that he is in my life to stay!!! We had a blast this year... Rick and Nita even ventured into the Del Lago bubble to check it out.. just for a few hours but I'm hoping they will come down for the weekend next year :) Some highlights of the weekend...
Monday, July 7, 2008
4th of July 2008!!!
Wow this weekend flew by..
It has come back around to the 4th.. a year ago.. Ryan was with us for the parade... and this year he was there again :) I am so thankful to God that he is in my life to stay!!! We had a blast this year... Rick and Nita even ventured into the Del Lago bubble to check it out.. just for a few hours but I'm hoping they will come down for the weekend next year :) Some highlights of the weekend...

We are goofballs

Aren't we so cute!!!

Oh the DumDums we handed out... nearly 10,000 pieces!!!

Family and the Truck!!!

Sandra and Dale!!!
It has come back around to the 4th.. a year ago.. Ryan was with us for the parade... and this year he was there again :) I am so thankful to God that he is in my life to stay!!! We had a blast this year... Rick and Nita even ventured into the Del Lago bubble to check it out.. just for a few hours but I'm hoping they will come down for the weekend next year :) Some highlights of the weekend...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment