
Last night I gave Ryan his wedding present.... I had to.. It's a watch and I knew it wouldn't fit!!! He's dang skinny! so now he has time to get it fixed and wear in OUR WEDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Today... it is very very slowly hitting me that we are getting married THIS WEEKEND!!! b/c I know I will probably print this stuff out later here is what is going on in our world the WEEK of OUR WEDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!
HURRICANE DOLLY - well sometimes TROPICAL STORM... It's headed for South Texas. It is suppose to hit only as far north as Corpus... but it will give us rain.. hmmm Rain on our wedding day.. so it rains.. so much has happened that as long as I marry Ryan that day I will be made of pure happiness.. not that I'm not already but still it will be like flying high as an eagle!! I can't wait... 96 hours... 
24 hours his parents (aka the best in-laws ever) show up :) :) :) :) yeah be jealous!
36 hours Jonathan shows up :) I hear he has stories..
48 hours Syd and Amanda show up :) :) :) :) :) woo hoo!!!!!!!!!
60 hours we are enjoying our day off and getting ready
72 hours it's rehearsal time and dinner time :) :)
84 hours we are eating breakfast at IHOP
96 hours we are getting married!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10 days we will be on our way to ROME and our CRUISE!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment