So onto the rest of life.....
I have been traveling for work a lot. Most of you know "what I do" but I have been traveling a lot lately to train others on the software that we use. It has been fantastic. I love teaching and love teaching this exciting software to others. It is not totally easy but it is great to see the lightbulb click on in their heads when they start to get it and see how much more work they can do. I have been to Tyler, (Houston of course) Fort Worth and Tampa in the last two weeks. Granted Tampa was for vacationing...
and Blizzard Beach (Disney) and we had a BLAST!
Especially since we only had 1 line in each park.. the rest were all less than 10 minute waits and usually were walk up and jump on type of rides. It was great!
Ryan surprised me with a great dinner date. If you ever go to Tampa make sure you check out Bern's steak house. They have the largest most extensive wine collection in the WORLD! They have bottles of wine back to the 1800's and some that are valued at 10,000 dollars! (No we didn't get one.. ha ha ha)
They even have a different area for desserts. Definitely worth checking out :)
We had an afternoon on the beach and our last night there we even caught the sunset on the beach (pics definitely to follow) and then had a nice casual dinner at Crabby Bill's. Really good food too :)

1 comment:
I'm glad you had a good vacay trip. Let me know when you are going to be home and I can see you. Loves ya muchas!
Post a Comment