Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Life changes... whether we like it or not.. :)

Have you ever stopped and looked around, listened to God and seen what amazing things He has done for you and in your life lately?? They maybe small or large, but either way the changes have happened...

Today is definitely that day for me. There are so many things happening and I took a minute to reflect on what those things were/are and it is AMAZING! God's hand is in all of our lives yet sometimes the "changes" he makes to us are small and we don't take the time to notice. Sometimes those "changes" are not what we ever thought would happen but they did... whether we were ready or not. God knows when we are truly ready for something or for a change. He knows our hearts and souls better than we do...

Take the time to look around, look at your loved ones and see how much God has "changed" your world lately.

As I write this I smile knowing He changed my world and I am listening.

No comments: