Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Where oh where have the Harrell's been....(update)

Life as I know it is CHAOTIC... for those of you that know me and my life that is a given.. but there has been so much going on lately that it is way to much to try and catch everyone up on here.. Besides some of it is not "publicly" known just yet... I am sorry for being MIA but more info is to follow in the coming weeks of the true Chaos of the Harrell Family life :)

Highlights thus far was our trip to VEGAS (again) for our 1 year anniversary, which Ryan worked part of :( one last trip to Artesia for his High School Reunion, which included a side trip to Carlsbad Caverns :), and a last minute trip to Fiesta Texas, oh and let's not forget the few trips to hangout/help paint with the in-laws, and now onto new adventures..

UPDATE: NO I AM NOT PREGGERS.....

3 comments:

Cara Smith said...

Lots going on??? Not publicly known??? Is there something I should know about??? When can we compare our schedules so we can find a time to get together? Oh yeah...bought a new truck!

ashley said...

I was wondering the same thing! What's going on with you that's not publicly known? I'll just keep my guesses to myself until you tell us what's going on with you!

Shannon Boyer said...

I was just about to call you and see if you were pregnant! Too funny!