So here is our Lady. How could you ever say no to this face??
Here's our very Happy Buddy.... who has even taken to Lady pulling his hair!
So the past couple of months have been stressful. Lots of things are going on our lives and chaos of course has come with it. But today as I was working on a project I stopped for a moment in need of a smile and was luckily looking at these two pictures. They are our children for right now... and they are just so happy to see you and be near you. Even if they did just get in trouble. God has graced us with so many blessings it is hard to be down when things aren't going the way we want them too. God truly granted me even more smiles by giving us Lady. Lady and Buddy are just so funny and cute that you can't help but smile.
July 14, 2008 (so yesterday but last year) was 12 days until I married Ryan.. I went looking back at what I wrote on that date and I found this and yet somehow I love him more today than I did then and have a greater peace about our marriage then I did then. I honestly didn't think it was possible but it is a wonderful feeling knowing God is in control.
May God grant each one of you a special smile today!

1 comment:
And a smile for you too! Love you!
Post a Comment