Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

About me :)

A big thanks to Mrs. C at Next to Heaven for posting this awhile back. She too saving my blog one questionnaire at a time :)

1. World Cup final, Olympic Games, Superbowl, World Series, NBA finals, Stanley Cup... which one would you like to attend?
ALL OF THEM :)

2. If you had boy/girl twins today, what would you name them?
Hmmm that is a hard one.. we have to many names...

3. 5 Biggest Purchases of 2008:
wedding, dog, honeymoon, vacations, rings

4. What 3 words do you think of when I say Italy?
let's go back

5. How fond of vegetables are you? Which ones are your favorite?
I'm a new (born again) lover of veggies Now I l.o.v.e. squash, zucchini, onions, corn, black beans, and boiled cabbage...

6. If I were a character on "Friends" I'd be:
Probably Rachel

7. 5 of your pet peeves.
I like Next to Heaven's Five People cutting me off, people consistently breaking the rules, mean people, people who take up the whole aisle at the grocery store, people being rude for no reason but I have to add I really don't like "stupid" people, the ones that choose not to pay attention, or walk across the street when there is a DO NOT WALK sign and then get mad at you for almost hitting them, those type of people...

8. What was the last thing you regret buying?
I would say that I have been really careful on purchases lately. I try not to have regrets in life because if you do then you are living in the past. I learn from something but I don't regret doing it.

9. What three things come to your mind when I say the word “Fresh”?
fruit, bread, air

10. Cheers, Mash, or Seinfeld?
Cheers then Mash

11. I should be:
Figuring out the issue with my project...but it keeps creating new problems every time it runs.

12. What is something that you really should get rid of, but haven’t:
Miscellaneous crap I have around the house

13. Do you think that a person can really change?
I believe that if someone truly wants to change something that they can if they change for themselves. For instance I believe that someone can change their habit of smoking if they truly believe they can do it and work at it. Some things I do believe that are unchangeable.

14. In your opinion, what is the best tv show that isn’t on the air anymore?
Hmmmm... I think every show ends for a reason. Friends was a great show though :)

15. Is it easier to forgive or forget?
depends on the situation somethings are not easily forgotten but if you forgive that person then the remembering may not be so bad....

16. What do you order when you eat Chinese food?
If we go to Pei Wei I get either a salad or fried brown rice or mongolian beef or the honey seared chicken. If we go to an actual Chinese place Hubby and I usually get some sort of chicken dish.

17. Is your blog a dirty little secret, or do you tell everyone you meet about it?
I tell my friends and family...

18. Your personal candy heart would say:
believe

19. You're having a bowl of soup. Your choice.
taco or chicken tortillia

20. What can’t you miss?
Miss?? Certain TV shows but thanks to DVR then that is possible. I cannot miss a sporting event that I really want to see, I see no point in watching it on DVR/TIVO that takes all of the fun out of it.

No comments: