But on Saturday morning when Ryan took me for breakfast he said that he would love to go gamble... so I said ok... ha ha ha.. SO off we went... to Lake Charles Louisiana... and we brought along the parents :) It was a great time... We left Saturday afternoon and came back Sunday morning... Then we worked on the house all Sunday evening...


Monday we headed over to the Proksell's house for a Memorial Day Shin-dig.... It was fun and relaxing to be around friends :)





In the end you sit back and look around and realize how much our Military has done for us and many prayers have been and are sent out daily for our troops... I pray that God watches over each of them during this time. I pray that they make it back safely. God Bless the USA and our Military!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment