Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

As Years Go By
20 years ago I . . .
1. was in 2nd grade
2. was taking ballet, tap and jazz classes
3. We had just gotten a new puppy
10 years ago I . . .
1. had just gotten my new Tahoe
2. was days away from graduating high school
3. thought I knew more than my parents
5 years ago I . . .
1. was finshing my first semester of grad school
2. was being introduced to the great game of Texas Hold'em
3. had a new puppy Jake
3 years ago I . . .
1. Was on a Cruise with my parents
2. Was getting ready for Europe in a week
3. was carefree about work/life
1 year ago I . . .
1. had just met Ryan 3-ish weeks ago
2. was getting ready to go to Denver to visit the Bean's
3. knew I was going to Marry Ryan
So far this year I . . .
1. have been planning a wedding
2. have had the realization that my life has officially changed and I have matured
3. have realized who my true friends are
Yesterday I . . .
1. found out yet another person I know is pregnant
2. Spent time with my fiance/hubby to be
3. called two of my friends to find out how things are going... and they both actually answered!
Today I . . .
1. woke up late...
2. listened to a retirement schpill
3. prayed for my friends that are preggers
Tomorrow I will . . .
1. figure out what is goign on this weekend
2. Send out Birthday cards
3. get to finish more stuff on the house...
Next year I will . . .
1. Be a happily married woman
2. Start thinking about Baby #1
3. Go on a great vacation :)

No comments: