So I haven't written much this week... Monday and Tuesday weren't to eventful.. but I did think about those days a year ago....
Friday April 27th - Waco for Brandon Archer's graduation party from Law School.
Saturday April 28th It was off to San Marcos for our Alumni Reunion & Student Celebration for the Geography Department. I met up with JR, Casey and Teia. It was first the TAP ROOM. Then onto the real celebration with beer and our old professors. Then it was out to a camp site to visit some of Casey's friends. Teia and I swiped Casey's bed and him and JR slept out in the living room. :) What gentlemen they are!!!
Sunday April 29th. I checked my email at Casey's place and realized that I had gotten an email from Ryan. I was so excited.. I remember thinking good thoughts all the way home (3 hour drive). Finally read his email (it was on eharmony) and then we chatted.. I think by yahoo messenger and then by phone. I remember frantically calling Cindy to ask her what to wear for our "first date". She of course didn't answer BUT luckily she called back and she and her hubby David gave me advice on what to wear.
Monday April 30th - Lunch couldn't get there quick enough!! Finally after asking Cindy a bazillion times if I looked okay I left for lunch. We were going to meet at the Starbucks. And for those of you that know me.. I HAVE NO CLUE WHERE STARBUCKS ARE LOCATED!!!!!!!!! I drink something from there (not coffee) MAYBE.. just MAYBE two or three times a year.. NEWAYS I called Cindy on my way down the street b/c Ryan had told me he would be wearing khaki's and a blue shirt... and that day EVERYONE was wearing khaki's and a blue shirt!! ha ha ha we finally met each other and went to dinner at Post Oak Grill. Where we proceeded to talk for 2 hours straight.. before we parted ways he asked if he could see me that weekend... I said we would talk about it... I had plans for my dad's big birthday...
This year... On April 30th.. we HAD plans at Post Oak Grill.. but what happens?? My body decides to revolt and give me a kidney infection :( so I was at home sick...
I am so grateful that we took a chance!!!
I love my honey!

No comments:
Post a Comment