Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Thanksfullness and 12 things...

I sit here and breathe in the love of my friends and family. God has granted me such a beautiful life surrounded by wonderful friends and family. Things I am grateful for (in no particular order/preference - and not all of them just a taste)
*God's Grace
*Ryan's love
*My loving family
*My wonderful to be family
*My best friends (they know who they are)
*My great job
*Life
*Freedom
*Love
*The ability to afford life.
*The friendships that have been created over the years that are still with me today
*The little moments that firneds let you know you are loved
*Family friends that celebrate great moments with you but are realy strong when not so good things happen.
***********************************************************
12 Things I Will Do Today
*Narrow down my invitations
*Create the email for my bridesmaids (having nightmares that your girls work blue and white taffeta dressed like sailor girls is just wrong!)
*Clean up all the wedding stuff that is strown about the house
*Go to the grocery store
*Call friends back
*Make maps
*Say a Thankful prayer for good Doctors
*Work on shower dates
*Buy a calendar so I won't lose track of all these dates
*Update the shower list
*Hug Ryan - and hope he feels better soon
*Pay Bills
*******************************************************

No comments: