Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 28, 2008

13 Thursday


13 crazy facts about the Wedding!!

1. I am marrying the best man in the world!
2. We are inviting over 400 people!
3. The colors for the wedding have been in my head for years
4. I have the most amazing friends invovled!
5. I had all of the big decisions made in the first 3 weeks
6. I am getting the best in-laws a girl could ask for
7. My fiance is working so much right now I can barely see him at lunch most days
8. My bridesmaids are going to look SEXY!
9. I hate dealing with contracts
10. We are going to have one huge party!
11. The open bar will definitley make that happen
12. There will be security and I am not afraid to kick someone out of the recepetion
13. I will have 2 photographers and then 2 friends taking pictures.. and for that still won't be enough!!! ha ha ha

No comments: