100 Things About Me
1. I am a mix (German, Cajun, and Chezch)
2. My brother and I are a lot of opposites but in many ways we are a lot a like.
3. I love chocolate
4. I love to cook
5. I can’t wait to get married to the love of my life
6. I still crush on my fiancé.
7. I am a huge fan of the Cowboys
8. I am a Texas Girl - born & raised
9. My favorite number is 3, 13 or 7.
10. I am having nightmares about my bridesmaid dresses
11. I have become obsessed with reconnecting with old friends
12. I am love Christmas so much I would put its decorations up in September if Ryan would let me.
13. I have a huge amount of love for dogs. I see a puppy and I smile like a little kid.
14. I love white wine.
15. Red, Blue and black/cream(new one) are my favorite colors
16. I always am searching for a new project
17. I have hazel eyes that change with what I wear
18. I am younger than Ryan by 9 years and 2 months to the day
19. I cannot survive without Ryan, family and best friends
20. I have noticed I am so bad at returning phone calls.
21. I want 2 kids - A Boy and a Girl
22. I am missing ligaments in my left hand, therefore I cannot make a complete fist
23. I love fall weather.
24. I am addicted to Diet Coke
25. I have never drunk coffee
26. I wish I could get back into dancing (without the injuries)
27. I'm scared of losing my parents
28. I really don't like exercising much at all.
29. I feel love both the county and the city.
30. I'd love to travel the world.
31. I hate needles.
32. I don’t enjoy peas (or many veggies for that matter).
33. I love buying things for people.
34. I wish I had more time to cook and bake.
35. Last year I never would have dreamed life would turn out the way it did
36. I feel naked without a watch
37. I am OCD for at least 3 days a month
38. I always get scared if I can’t get Ryan on the phone when he is out of town at night…
39. I dance and sing in the car
40. I have several best friends (boys and girls)
41. I wish I kept a journal
42. I love Texas Hold’em
43. I love the smell of burnpiles
44. I love FRIENDS and have watched ever episode from beginning to end
45. I love remembering people’s birthdays
46. I love to listen to music and am always making up dances in my head
47. I love to read but don't do it as much as I'd like to
48. My family has been through a lot of surgeries.
49. Until I met Ryan I have never “had” a fake tree. We cut ours down every year the Friday after Thanksgiving. (minus one year when my mom had major surgery)
50. I wanted to be a physical therapist.
51. A professor of mine told me that GIS would never go anywhere and to not major in it.
52. I have been to 14 of the 50 States
53. I want to visit all 7 (or 6 depending on what school of thought you are from) continents before I die.
54. I get bored really fast.
55. I have traveled literally all the way down the east coast of Australia.
56. I have been on 8 curises
57. I have been a bridesmaid or house party 10 times
58. I live in Houston but own about 18 sweatshirts
59. I love weddings!!!
60. My parents, My to be In-Laws, and all of our alive grandparents are all still married to their significant other
61. I love pillows!!
62. I want to be a mom.
63. I'm one of the few people who truly loves their job!!
64. I have the most random group of friends.
65. I “adopt” all of my friends kids as my “nieces and nephews”
66. I am a Scorpio
67. I'm not afraid to speak up for myself
68. I collect Coke bottles and Coca-Cola paraphernalia
69. I love baths with candles and a good book
70. My fiancé can be competitive
71. I hate scray movies
72. I love flowers
73. My favorite movie is White Nights
74. I have my Master’s Degree
75. I have fractured everyone of my toes at least twice if not broken them. But never knew it until years after I quit dancing...
76. I love trying new restuarants.
77. I wish I could keep up with my friends better
78. I have to buy kraft cheese
79. I love bloopers from movies
80. Both of the road trips I have been on with friends were to Oklahoma.. ha ha ha
81. I have tendonitis of the knees, ankles and hips….
82. I ran through a sliding glass door when I was 9 on Easter Sunday
83. I love flying!!
84. I have preformed on the floor of, watched baseball in and country danced on the floor of the 9th wonder of the world the Astrodome
85. I have worked at the rodeo before selling drink tickets!
86. Before I graduated with my bachelor’s degree I drank less than a dozen drinks.
87. I love my parent’s house at Christmas. There is usually 14000 lights on it!
88. The first time I ever got tipsy was the night before my bachelor graduation.
89. I have never been skiing.
90. I have been on a helicopter ride.
91. I have stood on a glacier in Switzerland.
92. I have been hiking in the Swiss Alps.
93. I have hiked up Mt. Vesuvio.
94. I love apple cider.
95. I love getting snail mail, therefore I love sending snail mail.
96. I love my last name and want to keep it as my middle name.
97. I love storms.
98. I love my sleep.
99. I love going to new cities and wish I got to travel more.
100. I do not like in any way pepsi drinks...

No comments:
Post a Comment