Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Where's The Harrells??

Sorry for being MIA... Ryan came home unexpectedly at the end of January and things have been going ever since then. He will be back on the next phase of his project sometime in the coming weeks. But we have been up to a lot. Right before he came home I went to a Rocket's game with Erick and Jemine! It was a blast and the Rocket's WON!

Then Ryan and I had our first experience with Feast.  It was interesting to say the least.  We have visited Family and Ryan is still working a ton of hours but at least it is from the couch and not overseas :)  

We got to spend Valentine's day together so I was completely excited!  Ryan took me to see Wonderland at the Alley theater and it was SPECTACULAR!!!  Then we had reservations at Sorrento's and then we were to go to a movie but we were tired so we postponed the movie until Monday.  I am so grateful we had a 3 day weekend!
It is so strange that we have been married for only 18 months and have been together for almost 34 months.  I am so grateful God has blessed us with each other.

2 comments:

Cara Smith said...

You sound busy as usual.

Are you busy this Friday night? We have a sitter if you and Ryan want to go out.

Mandie84 said...

What is Feast? I am so glad that Ryan is home and that you guys get to be together!