Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Our poor A/C :(

Our first floor A/C is not working. They just told us that the part is on back order for TWO WEEKS!!! Luckily, the other floors are OK but it doesn't really help out on the bottom floor. During the day it gets up to 82 and we haven't even hit 100 outside. I really hope the heat holds off a little longer...


2 comments:

Craig-Jen said...

AC repair guy is here right now fixing our unit. Since we just moved in, it totally stinks to repair it, so we bought a year warranty on top of the repairs...here's hoping the heat pump works well in the fall...if not, we get a free service call with the warranty! Good luck to you....and stay upstairs!

Cara Smith said...

That really sucks.
It seems like the time for necessary things to break. Like my dryer. I guess it broke on Friday, but I didn't realize it until Monday when I went to take the laundry out of it! Had to buy a new one yesterday, but it has a lot of cool stuff!