Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Do you like Vera Bradley?

Do you like Vera Bradley? Have you seen her Betsy Pinwheel Pink Tote?? Well Lauren Nicole Giveaway Contest Ends 6-19-09. She also has really cute items for sale too. Her new arrivals are great :) I love so many of her items So go take a look it has a lot of great girly things :)

3 comments:

Valerie said...

I LOVE Vera Bradley. I'm using a purse right now I got on the website in clearance! Thanks for posting!

Kerry Duty said...

ooh, I have one in that pattern - I love it! It's also her breast cancer one where the proceeds are donated to breast cancer research and treatment (so it makes the price tag even more worth it :)

Cara Smith said...

I have the small duffel in purple punch. Love it. I will have to look at this website and see what they have. I might be nice to start Angelique on a pattern and get rid of some of the cheap bags that clutter her closet.