Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 16, 2008

the past few weekends :)

The past few weekends have included GWAA Alumni weekend, my 10 year high school reunion and OKC (pictures below). Here are some highlights of those weekends...

First the 10 year reunion...

Me, Melissa Short, Lisa Wang


Michelle N. and I ( I don't remember her married name. oopss!)


Meredith Hibbetts and I


My wonderful sport of a husband and I :)


and then GWAA (which included time with The Ziegler's at the fair)


Dylan and the bear his Papa Ziegler won him!


The Ziegler Men.....


Dylan riding a ride outside of Toys R Us!


We had Bouncy Houses at the Reunion!!!! They were a lot of fun!


we made it fall over.... ha ha ha

2 comments:

Alison, Jake, Addison, Avery and baby Bean said...

Looks like fun! I'm glad your reunion was a success. Ours totally flopped... maybe 20 years will be better? :)

ashley said...

It was nice seeing you & Ryan at the high school reunion last weekend! I added your blog to my blog list, so I'll keep checking for new pics & updates of what's going on in your world!