Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Little Things

You ever sit there and realize how it really is the small things that get you OR don't get you through the day. Like today Ryan had told me he wasn't able to have lunch today.. and i'm fine with that as his job is demanding and never a set schedule like I am so fortunate to have (yes I know that is a run on sentence)! So I went to lunch a little late and decided to go sit in the break room. Unfortunately I missed his call that would have gotten me a small break to see him. The little thing is that he called.. granted that really is a big thing that he got to take the break but it's the gesture that is awesome. Little thing... I found a new website http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/ and some of the cakes are completely awesome and some are just down right funny!!!! Made me laugh out loud... Little thing: Communicating with friends and realizing that life is really great... Friends are living their lives out happily, my "fake" neices and nephews and real neices and nephews are growing up so wonderfully and being born healthy..

It is just amazing how much God shows you in a day....We all at some point take these moments for granted... Be grateful for the little things it's God's way of showing you he is thinking of you each and every minute of ever day....

1 comment:

Beaver said...

Thanks for the tip on the CakeWrecks blog. I laughed so hard at some of them that I was crying!!