Time has flown by... A lot has changed since I last posted.
My beautiful daughters were born in October. Man oh man has life changed. I am grateful I got sleep before they were born.
My nephews were born in Jan and are so handsome!!!! I can't wait to get cousin pictures. :)
I am hoping to note more of our funfilled lives of our sweet babies and their adorable cousins.
Right now our adventures are trying to avoid RSV season, seeing family and a few friends
My adventure is that I have decided to stay home with the girls are not return to my company. It was a very hard decision in that I miss my wonderful awesome job and the people I worked with. But I am COMPLETELY happy to be home to watch my girls grow and learn new things!
My new adventure in the house is Baby Food Making. Thanks to a few books, websites and two friends I think I nearly have the hang of it. I am so glad I can do this for my girls. It is definitely cheaper, easier on the environment, and a little time consuming but worth it!!
Look back for new things to come!

No comments:
Post a Comment