1. It's hard because my husband still has 6 weeks left for this year alone on his crazy work schedule. But I am grateful he has a great job that he can grow with and learn in.
2. Houston has crazy traffic after 630AM. But I am grateful I have a car that is dependable and safe and I that I have a great job to drive to. :)
3. That my dog keeps pulling all of her toys out and leaving them in places I step on them at night. But I am so grateful that she loves me unconditionally and I love her. She keeps me happily occupied with the husband being SOO BUSY!!
4. That some of my friends live to far away to see on a weekly basis. But I am so very grateful for all of my friendship, love, support and kindness. God truly blessed me with a great core group of friends.
Do you make it a habit to thank God and others for the many little things in life that others tend to take for granted?
These are my inspriation as I approach the Thanksgiving Season. Even though I strive to be grateful for things everyday it is this time of year that they really come out. Things are hectic, we miss loved ones and time is shorter and shorter yet God granted us His love unconditionally. Be grateful for all of the wonderful things He has given us.
It is a good thing to give thanks unto the LORD, and to sing praises unto thy name, O most High. Psalms 92:1
In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. 1Thessalonians 5:18
I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify Him with thanksgiving. Psalms 69:30

No comments:
Post a Comment