The Inspiring Hope gift basket includes a sleeved travel mug, a running ribbon charm bracelet, a pink leather strap keychain, a pink cinch bag, and a set of inspirational note cards. All of the gift basket items are from ShopKomen.com, where 25 percent of the merchandise purchase price benefits Susan G. Komen for the Cure® in the fight against breast cancer.
Thanks to PinkTogether.com and MyBlogSpark I am offering this free giveaway. Just leave a comment on which woman or women inspire you or what you find most inspiring about PinkTogether.com. Please visit PinkTogether.com and send a virtual flower or post some words of encouragement for others.
The Giveaway will end at midnight on SATURDAY OCTOBER 31st. I will use Random.org to choose the winner and announce the winner on Thursday November 5th. Please spread the word as this is an awesome cause and great prize. If you blog about it leave a 2nd comment (with your webpage listed) then you will get 2 entries. If you do not have a blog make sure you leave your email address or let me know how to get ahold of you.

3 comments:
It would be my mom...enough said.
:)
My step-mom or my grandmother are very inspiring.
If I won this though, I would give it to my friend's mom. She is battling breast cancer right now and I think she would really love this gift set!
My mom...she battles painful, chronic health conditions on a daily basis but never gives up. She keeps doing the job she loves and is a great grandma to her grandkids
Post a Comment