Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 30, 2009

2 years ago today my life changed forever!!

Two years ago today my life changed forever and I will always be grateful that God placed Ryan in my life.

April 30, 2007 is the day that Ryan and I met for our first date. It is the day that I met the love of my life, the man that God had created for my partner in life.

Man was that day nerve racking... We had chatted via email/instant messenger because we had met off eharmony. I remember vividly that I even called a good friend Cindy to ask her what to wear. I also remember thinking... "why am i so nervous" :) David (Cindy's husband) even gave me pointers... like wear jeans so it doesn't look like you are trying to hard.. ha ha

It has been an amazing ride so far and I am so looking forward to experiencing life as God is planning for the next 100 years :)


I cannot get a picture to upload.. so you just to look through other pages and see us there :)

No comments: