Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 12, 2009

Friends....

This weekend was packed full of seeing friends :) Friday night I got some time with Cara, Clint, Shawn and Lana. It was great to have time with them. Saturday morning I got to see my "niece" Angelique for her birthday party. It was roller skating.... oh man do I ache. We had a lot of fun skating and trying to teach the kiddos how to skate as well! Then I got time to catch up with Ryan G. and then hung out with my hubby after he finished working on his work stuff. He even carved out sometime to take me to the movies :) Sunday was spent running some errands and Ryan working some more. We bought pedestals to raise up our washer/dryer... DANG IT those things are freaking heavy. Ryan and I managed to lift the washer and dryer but man oh man am I sore now!!! They aren't the same color as the washer/dryer but they were on great sale and we can paint them... Then last night I got some time to catch up with Sydney!!! It was a great weekend of catching up with friends. They are always a blessing to our lives!!

I have collected these over the years.. and I have managed to lose most of the authors.

Good friends are like stars..... You don't always see them, But you know they are always there.

"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."

"A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself."

"The better part of one's life consists of his friendships." - Abraham Lincoln

"I can trust my friends. These people force me to examine, encourage me to grow." -Cher

"I count myselt in nothing else so happy. As in a soul rememb'ring my good friends." - William Shakespeare


Thank you friends, you are a true blessing to my life!

No comments: