
Wow it has been 4 years already.. It's time to vote again!!! I truly believe everyone needs to go voice their opinion AT THE POLLS not in public. Sorry I am not one for polictical conversations. To each his own! In other thoughts where were you four years ago? Were you voting? Were you watching history in the making? or Where you not even paying attention? Four years ago I was in Graduate School and sending in my absentee voting cards a week before. I am sure we were getting ready for class or the next bar-b-que (what other way is there in Texas). I also know we were excited about it being our last semester in Grad school (for most of us)! Wow have I come a long way in the past four years. So here is to a great 4 years ahead of us.

1 comment:
4 years ago I was living in Canada, going to bible college and dreaming of husbands and babies...
Post a Comment